Come as often as you like. Bring your loved ones. Bring your church family. Bring your friends and other guests. Mohaven is the perfect spot for:
- Cozy retreats – Each mini-home is fully furnished with linen, kitchenette, bath tub/shower, and fireplace with stacks of firewood!
- Summer Youth Camps – From June through August the grounds are filled with laughing young people having the time of their lives in a wholesome, caring, Christian environment.
- Meetings and Seminars - The Halstead Center comfortable seats up to 300 on cushioned chairs; modern AV equipment allows for video, PowerPoint, and sound. Nature collections are displayed around the large room.
- Weddings – Mohaven has been a favorite choice for either outdoor or indoor weddings. The spacious Cedar Lodge features a roomy and atmospheric banquet hall with commercial kitchen facilities. Can seat over 400 guests.
- Camping – Whatever you’re looking for, Mohaven has it. primitive wilderness camping, winter Polar Bear camping, convenient R.V. camping with full hookup. Pathfinders and other groups may enjoy camping on grassy lawns or under shady forest canopies.
- Horseback Riding and Hay Rides – Ride for an hour or a day any time of the year! Reservation required. We'll have the horses ready and waiting for you. Mohaven has expert wranglers, and the Mohaven forests trails offer hours of inspirational beauty and great fun and fellowship!